Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I can feel

Sings> Can't stop....

Can't stop a rose from blooming, can't stop the rain from coming down and I can't stop from loving you darling, you have found your place in my heart.

Can't stop a bull from charging, can't stop the seasons of life, and I can't stop from loving you, or is it I wont? You have found your place in my heart.

Can't stop the memories from coming, can't stop treading on the trail of desire and I can't stop from loving you darling my sweet. You have found your place in my heart.

Can't stop the sound of the train, can't stop the song to the heart, I can't stop from loving you, no I can't stop or the truth is I won't

~~
Sing>
I can feel the warmth of love... move in me , when you sing darling.
I see what life can bring... when you dare, to dream with me.
I know what tomorrow holds ... as long as I can hold your hand.

Everything will be ok, as long as I have you beside me.
Everything is fine when I wake to your voice within me.
Everything is beautiful, since the day you said hello to me.

I can feel the warmth of love... move in me , when you sing darling.
I see what life can bring .. when you dare, to dream with me.
I know what tomorrow holds....as long as I can hold your hand.

No comments: