Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bolt of lightening


A bolt of lightening lit up the sky, heart shaped, I let out a great big sigh. Wake up dreamer was the common response of nonbelievers chanting so nonchalant. I know what I see and more then that, I know who left on my soul such a impact.

Your here everyday, in the most unusual ways. You make the earth move and the stars shine, you put the twinkle in my eyes. The embrace, a comfort felt, the one of love that makes lovers hearts melt.

A bolt of lightening lit up the sky, heart shaped with an arrow piercing inside. Foolish romantic was the end result from those who try to bring love to a tragic halt. I know what I see and more then that, I know what I heard when the loves bird song kept coming back. Magic or mystery, reality or dreams, the music to my heart is haunting.

My morning sunshine, my moonlight smiles, my dreams floating on the river nile. Happiness curtains the grey to bring laughter to the forefront
each night and day.

A bolt of lightening lit up the sky, but it was your love that lit the fire inside. Everywhere I turn, I see how deep your love is burned into me.
You make the trees a beautiful green and the river send your love to me, upstream, downstream in a whirlpool of dreams is the capture of my heart when you caught me.

No comments: