Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

How vulnerable are we to circumstances, finds me quoting " you don't know what you have, until you have lost it." Time the most precious of elements as we cannot speed it up nor stop it. Why so sad, when the world is bowing down to invite you to travel yet another day?
~

Wind Dipped Memory

I want to hold my yesterdays, and keep you so ever near, but today you are a distance and the loneliness a spear. I closed my eyes to imagine the
happiness and glee and to prepare a daydream that conjures up the love of life beyond darkness and disease. To gaze into the sky of blue and feel the penetration of desire, as the hunger for contentment battles the igniting of a fire. The tears fallen no longer moist with dreams, dry as the dessert brushed by a wind dipped memory.

~
A rose depleted of moisture lay like paper thin and dry, lacking the color and the fragrance that once reflecting its beauty against the sky. For all the yesterdays I failed to say I care, remember the rose I placed inside it blooms within you my dear.
~

No comments: