Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Loving Me, Loving You

You can't go replacing dreams,
there is nothing you can do,
that which lives in my heart,
takes on  my pillow too.

There is no signs of sorrow,
sadness has no place here,
the day would be lonely if it
weren't for the memories
we shared.

You can't go replacing dreams,
there is nothing you can do,
that which lives in my heart,
takes on my pillow too.


~
When I am overwhelmed
this much I will say,
loving thoughts of you
bring joy to the day.

Wake me in the morning
and gives to me a smile,
I thank the Lord that
led me down those
miles.

~
Peace in the heart,
comfort to the mind,
images sweet for all
time.

Documents with ease
the dreams of life
that brought you
to me.
~

Loving me, loving you,
that is all we need to do
and we'll leave our
presence for all time.



Loving me, loving you,
is a dream certain to
come true, as I spend
my day with thoughts
of you.

~
This is my story,
the chapters a few,
written by fate,
directed by truth.

Travels the distance,
compares the day
reminding me when
you came my way.

~

If you take my heart
and turn it inside out,
you'll see there is no
difference as it was
you who make It
spark.

I couldn't hide it and
I don't think I'll try
as you touched my
soul and left your
love behind.

~





No comments: