Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, September 12, 2013

One Moment In Time

Up early and unable to fall back to sleep, I found my mind wandering. How is it that one moment in time can have an everlasting affect upon the soul? The answers seemed obvious depending upon the void within, our own vulnerabilities and the basic needs. It is almost at any given time the path on which we journey can be redirected. It is inevitable that we will meet with the various changes of life , as no one can control fate.

My pillow awaits me ,
it is time to go to sleep
and if I have my way
I'll see you in my dreams.

No mountains, rivers
or streams ,the barriers
 of life can't keep
your love from me.
~
 
There is living, existing and then
a living death, that is life without you.


No comments: