Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wind, wind tell me so

                                     Love is powerful and magical indeed as you have
                                         grown in my heart to become a part of me.


Wind , wind tell me so,
whisper that you know,
how much he loves me so
and that he'll never let me go.

Wind , wind take to him
all my love from within,
brush gentle to his soul
all that time can hold.

Wind, wind take to the sky,
rumbling through the blue of
the eye, blow to the heavens
the request that makes him mine.
~


Our love is awfully special
it is wonderful indeed, it
took the seeds of life and
bloomed a garden of dreams.

Flower that never die, like roses
opening before my eyes,
each petals reveals how time
truly heals.

Our love is awfully special,
it is wonderful indeed, it took
the seeds of life and bloomed
a garden of dreams.




No comments: