Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 13, 2014

Once Upon A Dream...


In my dreams,
in my arms
and forever
in my heart.

In my thoughts,
in my prayers
and forever
in my life.
~

Sunlight on the leaves
shades of gold and green,
shadows reflect a story
in the dance of my dreams.

Silence surrounds me
until my heart sings
and breaking the moment,
the words of love are free.

Soar to the heavens,
take your place next to me,
`on the passing clouds
where all is as it should be.
~

I can't see the heavens,
the sky is dark and grey
and yet I can see the love
that you sent my way.

You're my sunshine,
my stars that shine at night,
the magic that brings
my dreams to life.

~

There is a song,
that waits to be sung,
no controlling
this powerful thing
called love.

La de da da da ,
I sing for you,
la de da, da, da
you have made my
skies so blue.

There is a song
that waits to be sung,
no controlling
this powerful thing
called love.

~
Haunted by the memories,
like a cloud in my mind.
It lingers on as if it held
still the hands of time.

~

If dreams are real
my whispers you will hear,
words of love meant only
for your ears.

I'd cast them to the wind
and direct them to you,
so you may wake up
to the words of I love you.

If the angels are listening,
may they shower down on you,
the love in my heart
that I hold so true.
~
If you are listening,
my love I send to you,
I encouraged the blue bird
to return via the sky blue.

Give him my love,
my kisses through the day,
sing the sweet songs
in your song bird way.

If you are listening,
my love I send to you
I encouraged the blue bird
to return via the sky blue.
~

I felt the sand between my toes,
the gulls squawk as they eat
and while the waves rushed to shore,
I drifted off into a dream.

Your arms tightly around me,
our hearts beat as one and
at that very moment I felt
the magic of love.

It embraces each moment,
carries me through the dreams
and when I wake to face each day,
I know you are never far away.

~


I thought I viewed a puzzle
piece by piece complete ,
until I realized without you
the emptiness was in me.

I searched for the answers,
I questioned  what was meant to be.
Reviewing the memories,
all I have is found in my dreams.

~
Sings>Right, left or straight ahead,
up and down there seems to be no end.
Lost like a ship out at sea,
waiting on your love to direct me.

Right, left or straight ahead,
up and down there seems to be no end.
Wandering around in circles
till I wake from this dream.

Right, left or straight ahead,
up and down there seems to be no end.
Lost like a ship out at sea,
waiting on your love to rescue me.

~
This melancholy melody
can be heard through the day,
a song that parts hearts
as the moment fades away.
~
Combinations of letters from A to Z,
document a moment through my dreams.
Weeping hearts, lonely souls,
grasp for you hand to forever hold.

Rearranging in a common way,
to say I love you forever and a day.
Every passing second leads to the hour
as I write the words that set my soul a fire.

~

Listen with your heart
and you'll know to be true,
that heaven sings of love
from the moment I met you.

Listen to your soul
and you'll  understand
our love is awfully special
forever it commands.

~












No comments: