Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Come and Sing Along With Me

The snow is rather magical
when love is in your heart,
no chill or coldness from
the crystal like snow stars.

The day is  much brighter
and sunshine is abound,
even if you have to look
behind those fluffy clouds.

Soul prints left in the snow,
a trail of where love goes.
From season to season
spring to winter thaw.

~

Fallen snowflake on the tongue,
melts as quick as butter in the sun.
Warm as one truly can be,
when I dream you here with me.

My arms await you near,
with a love that cant be compared.
Comfort and peace alone
have no idea what love has grown.

Seasons come and seasons go,
summer sun and winter snow,
but you are always here with me
if only in my daily dreams.











No comments: