Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 04, 2015

...to be loved.

To accept all the intricacy that the heart reveals,
is to knowing embrace each segment of life.
 
~
I don't question the what is,
but I do wonder about the timing.
 
~
Acceptance is knowing that your hunger has been fed.
 
~
As long as the soul can dance upon the heavens,
the dreams will prevail.
 
~
You cannot erase a chapter nor rewrite it,
but it is okay to review a few of the favorites.
 
~
In all reality there is no one piece to a puzzle.




Like a puzzle in the making,
most certainly you will see,
as the pieces fall in place
the picture will reveal
the dream.

Sway in the kitchen,
dance upon the clouds,
the magic of memories
lifts us off the ground.

I feel it in my heart,
I know it to be true,
the love we share
started life a new.

I hold you close
and feel that desire,
as the song of love
to the soul inspires.

Truth will let it be known,
our love is forever true
took me by surprise
when made my sky blue..

Scripted in the heavens
for all to see,
the reflection in your eyes
sparkle like a crystal clear sea.

Ships in passing
no anchor on this dream,
except for you my love
your sail met up with me.





1 comment:

Margie said...

I love to read your poetry, Rachel.
This is beautiful ~