Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Like the Heaven To the Stars or the Stars To the Heavens

There is never a second
nor a moment in time,
when you are not in my heart
and on my mind.

From the early sun rise,
till the stars take to the sky,
I find myself daydreaming
of you and I.

~

I found myself
on a mountain high,
called out your name
to the clouds passing by.

Words of love,
soaring in the wind,
to you my love
and wonderful friend.

~
I hold you in my heart,
so we are never apart.
The dreams a catalyst,
like the heavens to the stars.

No distance between us,
you are but a thought away,
I feel your sweet kisses
in  every breath I take.

Your arms around me,
might be just a dream,
but when I close my eyes
I know that you are here
with me.

I hold you I my heart,
so we are never a part.
The dreams a catalyst,
like the heavens to the stars.





No comments: