Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Mural



The wind took to the trees
as the leaves cascaded down
and the sun began rising as my
mind drifted with the sound.

The birds went about singing
and the world seemed so small
as if no distance was between
us and your heart and mine
were at awe.

 I froze quickly in the frame
of a past moment in time
when loved lifted my spirit
and only good could be found.

I felt the connection
like that very first day
and a calm came over me
in a most unique and special way.

There were no signs of sadness
only happy filled memories
as you erased all traces
of clouds dark and gray.

Suddenly like a Picasso
a beautiful mural appeared
from one end to the other
our hearts we now shared.







No comments: