Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, August 12, 2016

Opening The Curtains


My heart whispers of love
first thing each morn 
and the more I think of you
the more of you I adore.

You are with me in my travels,
that I may never let you go, 
as I tucked you in my heart
and in my heart you grow.

It is not what I believe 
that makes so much sense to me, 
it's the beating of my heart
that whispers like a dream.

Words are but a catalyst 
between the hearts of two, 
recording the energy 
of how I feel for you.
~

Till the sun no longer shines
and the rain no longer falls, 
till dreams no longer work 
and you are in my arms. 

Till the clock no longer ticks, 
and the earth no longer spins, 
till time no longer rules
and you are in  my arms. 

I'll be here beside you
both day and night, 
the touch of sweet love 
is magic we can't fight.

Till the sun no longer shines
and the rain no longer falls,
till dreams no longer work 
and you are in my arms. 

Till the clock no longer ticks
and the earth no longer spins
till time no longer rules
and you are in my arms.

I'll be waiting for you
and that's a guarantee
for you are the love 
that rules my memories. 


These words are but a fraction of the recording of time, 
that a love grew in my heart, soul and mind. 


Early morning,
rain falling down
caught in the moment
swept up in your smile.

I can't ever imagine
anyone could understand
a love so incredible
it be must heavens plan.


~
I thought I walked in darkness,
to bring you close to me,
but when I closed my eyes
that is when I could really see.

So tender our embrace,
in a magical kind of way,
reaching for my pillow
made all the miles fade.

~







1 comment:

Margie said...

You write such beautiful love poems, Rachel
xx