Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Alive

Sings >What's a little rainfall
when sunshine is in your heart,
no skies of  dark and grey
our love shines like a star.

What is a mountain
when distance disappears
and no river or ocean
can part what we share.

What's a little rainfall
when sunshine is in your heart,
no skies of dark and grey
our love shines like a star.

What's a little thunder
when your whispers are all I hear,
your voice soothes my soul
like music to the ear.

What's a little rainfall
when sunshine is in your heart,
no skies of dark and grey
our love shines like a star.

~
                                        I feel the magic,
                                        the joy of your love,
                                        I feel the happiness
                                        of two souls as one.

                                         I feel the closeness
                                         with you here with me,
                                         I feel the tenderness
                                         of your love in me.

~







The hills decked out in color
from spring yellow and pink
and a few white trillium began
to carpet mixed with wild leek.

I wanted to freeze the moment
and to truly never let it go as
there is something very special
when nature puts on its show.

I laughed and maybe giggled
as I felt a comfort with the day,
united as one with mother earth
and in a unique and wonderful way.

There is no sadness of yesterday
nor are there worries of tomorrow,
as today I find myself grateful
and free of the heaviness of sorrow.

It could have been my accomplish
as minor as it could be and yet
I felt a sort of magic like the
simple blooming of the trees.

This is my favorite season
it is so very colorful indeed
and as I take a deep breath
my soul went soaring free.

~
There are moments
that one cannot deny,
the rapid beat of heart
and the soaring high.

It was unexpected
to my heart a surprise,
as you took my hand
and our souls became
entwined.

Some may call it magic
and others a silly rhyme,
but I recognized the love
that took me to the heavens
high.


~


This hard like candy coating
is fragile as can be,
tough exterior and inside
soft and mushy.

Thinking of Valentine
as holidays pass
as time is gaining
way to fast.

~

I am void a heart,
my soul has shared
as the emptiness grows
without you here.

Imagine this
that is all I do,
as I close my eyes
and envision you.

Controlling the darkness,
I reached out in the air ,
to feel your presence
while dreaming you here.

You have my heart
for all of eternity,
I gave it on day one
when you said hello
to me.


~

Life is a continued series of chapters...

~
Call it experience or wisdom or a place in time
as life becomes a kaleidoscope  of experience.








No comments: