Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, April 16, 2017

My Easter Resolution

Every Spring we go about the traditional spring cleaning, outdoor clean up,etc. but in many ways our  body, mind and soul needs that same spring cleaning. The world always seems to be in such a turmoil as the old saying " the squeaky wheel gets the grease." I have come to this resolve that you can't change the world, fix everyone's woes and so I empty out all that bogs my mind down and like that of spring start a new.

Let Spring time guide you,
think nothing but joy,
allow the sunshine inside
and bring peace to your mind.

This is the season and
I've called it my own
to share with you darling
as our friendship grows.

It awakens the spirit
allows the soul to soar
brings forth good memories
worth more than gold.

Happy Easter!!!!


No comments: