Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Emotions

Life is like a coloring book...
it starts out black and white and than people have to go an add a little color.

 ~

There is what you want it to be and than there is reality.

~
You can't duplicate a memory or replicate and experience 
but in challenging the heart create new moments worth living. 

~


The weight of a tear gets heavier with each passing moment. 
`~

Our action or reaction is a natural response
complicated by the heart, mind and soul.

~
I wanted to erase fifty some chapters ...

~

Laws of man are restraints upon the soul.

~
When I feel like talking the least 
is when my soul chatters the most.

~
They say love and hate parallel, 
each teeter on a strong emotion. 

~
Truth is always harder to accept 
as you can't rewrite yesterday.

~

Even when you erase a mark on a page...it still leaves a smudge.

~
Everyone is so different but 
our needs are essentially the same.

~
I tried to tell my heart not to feel 
but that would mean not to live .

~
Circumstance leads a path on journeys
I'm not always prepared to  travel. 

~
The problem with cloud surfing 
sooner or later you have to come down. 


~

Overwhelmed ...

~

Rolls over, snuggled in your arms 
and puts my head on your shoulder... takes a deep breath. 









No comments: