Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Edited View of An Unedited Soul

  I start my day each morning with dreamy thoughts of you and I wonder when you wake up if you're thinking of me too
. I count the many blessing, from the moment we were directed on this path and from that very first moment we shared in a laugh. Grateful am I for all that love can do, it saw us through the gray skies and it led us to the blue. 
    You are with me each and every moment for I carry you in my heart, as you are truly my sunshine even when the night is dark. I tried to count the gems of this treasure that we share, but unlimited is the gifts of friendship that have proven how much one can care. 
     Reaching and reaching and wanting to pull you near, to feel each beat of your heart and remove all traces of fear.  Uncontrollable the tears that fall as I hunger for your love and beg to have it all. I lay here in the darkness and gaze into the night and wonder if you see the stars overhead shining bright? My heaven is your heaven, the stars belong to you and I and I hope that you understand that they interlock your heart to mine. Our hearts bridge 
the distance made by the rivers and the sea and bring you ever close as close as my every dream. 
   Time is so limited and quickly does it pass as I have begun to review the day of my misguided past. I acknowledged the journey, the path that led me to you as i  wondered why there need be heartache instead of only skies of blue. With this comes a lesson so that we may  identify the magic of true love and the power of the mind .  I reckon it was necessary for all to see that the greatest of love is not just founded out of need. I embraced your love and I returned it with my own, in the bonding of heart and soul where it was first seeded and now grows. The stars may rule the night until I close my eyes and there is my dreams you are once more by my side. My tongue explores the softness of my very own lips, while  I  imagine the touch of sharing with you a kiss. My pillow so inviting , my heart is opened wide and as I reach into the darkness I pull to you my side. This night is special it belongs to you and I and no amount of distance will ever truly divide. 

No comments: