Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Blue Bird Song

I woke to the song bird
before the rise of the sun,
I woke to the magic of
your sweet love.

The heavy now lifted
and all sorrow is gone,
writing a new chapter
in this early dawn.

The window open
and the air quite still,
as I gazed at the trees
a canvas was revealed.

Life is so beautiful
and wonderful as can be,
as I know that this story
of love was meant to be.

Brighter and brighter
are the feelings I share,
as the love within me
reveals that I care.

There is something different
as this  morning moves on
and I am lifted by a little
blue bird song.

~
I  feel the peace
the calm of the morn,
soars on the love
of what's in store.

One day or a lifetime,
of these feelings with you,
have written a chapter
of something new.

~

I packed up my kisses
of good morning love
via the winds to send
in the clouds above.

May they reach you
as fast as can be and
give you as much as
you've given me.

I embraced the moment
and I gave out a laugh
as I refuse to waste
any time on the past.

The choices I make
are for me and for you,
on this journey of life
there is always something
new.





No comments: