Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 26, 2017

I say a little prayer for you

You sometimes meet people maybe even for a moment and it passes but the lesson that comes with that moment last a lifetime. I was trapped in a moment and I had no clue how to get out of that moment. It was a stranger that said" I am throwing you down a rope, it's up to you to climb up." In theory it all seems easy, but life don't always play out according to theory.
The glass is half full is kind of a survival mechanism. The past 12 months have come with a roller coaster of heartache but we somehow are able to gloss it over by saying....My sister was killed by a train, thank God no one else was in her car. My elder sisters house burnt down , thank God she got out a live her neighbor wasn't so lucky, Than there was an array of hospitalization in the family, thank God they survived. Than my son totals his car but was fortunate to walk away from the accident.  My tire blew out yesterday, thank God we had a place to pull off. It is what you do when there is nothing else you can do.
On a positive note we are on the upside of the green grass....The moment I wake up before I put on my make up...



So many choices,
which way do I go?
What path do I take?
How do I know?

It all seems easy
but foolish at times,
as I don't understand
my own mind.

Wanted stability
but at what price?
Suffered in silence
just didn't feel right.

My reasons a few
as I realized life
was not always under
sunny blue skies.

So many choices,
which way do I go?
What path do I take?
How do I know?


No comments: