Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

with you...

My head upon the pillow as
my heart is there with you,
no matter the distance we
have conquered the blue.

I can't completely explain it
no matter how much I try,
even though you took my
heart and left a void inside.

I try constantly to fill it
with memories of sweet,
and there I am once more
right there in a dream.

Feeling your presence
I sense you by my side,
as my wild imagination
traces your soul to mine.
~

Silk or satin,
cotton or lace,
the same and different
as the time and place.

Tears or laughter,
happiness or heartbreak,
the experiences of the
heart in depth remain.

Call them memories
of what love can do,
they challenge the soul
to find its way through.

It took down the barriers
no miles between two,
I reached on out and
I found myself there
with you.






No comments: