Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Soul Connection


You sensed my needs
a connection if you please,
from one soul to another
as if walking through a dream.

No barriers between us
as you're a thought away,
from early in the morning
and throughout my day.

Something very different
unique in its own way,
the telling of a story
from the very first day.

~

No distance between us
as I slowly close my eyes,
I sense the depth of your love
through heart, soul and mind.

My heart saved a place
where you can settle in,
as our souls twist and entwine
my mind views the images.
~


The curtains danced with
the warm gentle breeze,
like a ballet of emotion
dances with your memory.

Haunting in away
with shivers from inside,
as I feel your love take
hold of this heart of mine.


~







No comments: