Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Godly Plan

Rainy days, rainy days
no stars shining high,
all that can be seen is
the clouds passing by.

I looked to the heavens
as I waited for you,
in hope that you were
there waiting for me too.

             ~~~~



Blah , blah , blah , blah...


   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Time places nothing on hold
and yet our love still unfolds,
like a story written in heaven
from earth revealing the value
our friendship is worth.

~

I took to the air and
I molded by hand
as if this love was
some Godly plan.

I felt you close and
I knew you were near
as I placed your love
in my heart with care.

Somethings are passing
but forever are we,
as it is documented
for all eternity.

Whether I am here
or in the heavens above
remember that you
will hold all my love.





No comments: