Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Everyday

Puppy tail wags
led to the start, 
as silly laughter 
took to my heart. 

Bit of nostalgia
focused on time,
as the memories
flooded my mind.

Left an impact
in the script of life,
when two souls 
took to the sky.

The world 
miraculous indeed,
when you said hello
reaching out to me.

May not matter 
to some
but I know different 
as I felt your love. 

No Scarlet letter for me,
as true love is meant to be, 
that is our story of love
written by the angels above.

Whatever the reason 
the tale is the same, 
as I felt the magic 
from that first day. 

You might not know
but I'll tell you so, 
as the love within 
continues to grow.

No comparison indeed,
you are the only one for me, 
unique as any love can be
when you took my heart
and began this dream.

No comments: