Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, July 28, 2017

Shep & The Limelites - Daddy's Home, 1961 Hull 45 record.





This is the song I  that danced to at my very  first high school dance. But it wasn't until I danced with one of my son's friends at a wedding that I realized how important a partner was. I went through a lifetime  thinking I couldn't dance and then after that dance I knew that everyone is capable of dancing with the right partner.

That right partner is the person who is by your side and cliche as it is finishes your sentence , understands your ups and downs. That is what a partner is.  If I put the years all together like a puzzle in my mind it becomes quite emotional.I once reviewed the woulda,shoulda, coulda and choice may a part but all in all ...it is what it is.




I am glad you said hello....






No comments: