Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Bliss

Open your heart
let the music in,
take my hand
and dance again.

I here in the moment
I am waiting for you,
as the sun rises and
the skies take on a blue.

Smiles that can't be hidden
teardrops of happiness
as I reach for your hand
and fall into a state of bliss.

~


Words express emotions
and tears release like rain
as I question the feelings
that in my heart remain.

Sunlight and darkness
both battle for the day
the stillness of the moment
has me betting on the rain.



Just a dream away
or a moment in the day,
every beat of my heart
speaks in its own way.

Images don't fade,
they bring you near
from the second I awake
till the stars at night appear.

The feelings quite haunting
and inside they are daunting,
as I open my eyes and
there is no one by my side.


No comments: