Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Dreams

Seven hours and seventeen minutes
I slept peacefully through the night,
while dreaming of your sweet love
as our souls took quickly to flight.

From the clouds a beautiful vision
and the sweet images were so clear,
it was you and I in a warm embrace
as our hearts dared to share.

Closing my eyes to be closer to you,
upon the earth and the heavens blue,
from the moment I wake up I find
myself daydreaming of you.

Seven hours and seventeen minutes
I slept peacefully through the night,
while dreaming of your sweet love
as our souls took quickly to flight.






I write the song
my heart sings,
the words come
from memories.

I see the dreams
my soul defines
away of holding
you time after
time.

I give a kiss
across the miles
in hope it finds
you with a smile.

I feel the love
in a warm embrace
that takes me to
another place

.~



I recognized your love from the start,
it was so easy to give you my heart.
The kindness that triggered such desire
charmed my soul into a blazing fire.

My eyes sparkle with such glee
as I lay here dreaming you next to me.
The images are such a sweet delight
they bring such peace through the night.

~

Gazing out the window
it's that time of the year,
snow is all around and
and we're tucked in
without a care.

Each day a little brighter
as spring is on its way
and before you know it
we'll be celebrating a
new day.


~





No comments: