Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 04, 2018

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Whoever wrote that song "it's the most wonderful time of the year"had a gas furnace and a warm garage.  The weatherman said it was a high of 17 F but umm let's be honest he doesn't live in the hollow where the sun never shines. My weather gauge is not that optimistic but of course the wind is blowing...see life could be worse.
I had a few good nights sleep and woke up in splendid form. Update what I thought was frozen water lines was a charcoal filter needing REPLACED  and the car sounding as if it could talk when I turned it over , snow still falling, roads icy and one chicken who escaped the coup , who isn't much of a happy chicken about now.  The dogs think they are my foot warmers , where I walk they are right there warming up my toes.
 I laughed at the alternative  of" to laugh is to cry"and for some reason I can't do anything but laugh. Ahhhh life is good.... I woke up warm under my electric blanket cradled in your sweet arms....I think it was John lennon that sang" some say I'm a dreamer...but I am not the only one" Good to know, I felt a little  overwhelmed.... relief to know " I am not the only one."  lmao.
On a good note customer orders are coming in on a bad note I don' t have everything in stock . I'll soon head into town for more bottled water and a few other items I forgot.  Someone said I should check the map on global warming but what I wouldn't do for a little global warming about now. I am more worried about the ice age. Shivers......sending you a kiss via a wind blown snowflake. I hope it lands upon your lips and melts quickly with my sweet love. Ahh go on and say it " the hopeless romantic" which takes me to another song " I got your love to keep me warm."

I feel your love,
your magic so sweet,
comforts in an embrace
that warms by dreams.

Nothing else matters
I have you in my heart
and you have been there
from the start.

I feel your love,
your magic so sweet,
comforts in an embrace
that warms by dreams.

Sing to the heavens
dance in your arms ,
this wonderful love
is never far.



No comments: