Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 15, 2018

New Page




If I should be the writer
and script upon the page,
I'd compose with love
an indelible tale in the
heavens above.

The characters amazing
for I would make you king,
like the visions of my heart
I would be your queen.

The yesterdays were written
and like a page in the wind,
it all matters very little as
a new day begins.

It's not a fabrication
as I knew from the start,
your warmth and kindness
found their place forever
in my heart.

I place pen to paper
and the words begin to flow,
like the river to the ocean
that's how this story goes.

Our hearts and souls united
together joined as one
and this much I can say
they were bonded out of love.

Love brought us together
in a miraculous kind of way
and through the words of life
our love will be conveyed.

















No comments: