Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 22, 2018

Hello

Non-typical winter in the hollow. The temperatures in the area are nearing 70 degrees and the hills this morning were covered with snow and as I look out the window all except for a little ice is left in the driveway. Usually the snow stays through early spring but the sporadic temps are not so kind to the dormant plants and roses. I rejoice in the warmth of the sun and knowing that winter has not left us.

It's as simple as a "hello,
how are you today?"
The connection between
us is here to stay.

Season to season
like a stream to river flows,
it is obviously quite natural
the way this love grows.

Flowers in the window
as another day goes by,
finds me deep in thought
holding you for all time.

The song of my heart
plays the tune of love,
as my soul dances
with you in the clouds
above.

Hold me close darling
and never let me go,
a kiss placed on your lips
as my heart races so.








No comments: