Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 16, 2018

Every Thought

It is what is seen through the heart 
that lights the way. 

~

Some wish to turn back the hands of time,
I wish to freeze time when I'm in your arms.

~
I'd rather do nothing with you 
than something with everyone else.


~
Love is not a word written upon a page,
it is that which touches my heart while embracing my soul.


~
There is never an ending for your love
 it grows stronger and stronger within my very being. 



~

It's not necessarily words upon a page,
but those that are written from the heart and scripted to the soul.

~
Have you ever wondered " why now?"

~
Honey sweet kisses
and hugs for life
nourishes the soul
jump starting without
a fight.

No obstacles between us
you're a thought away,
mountains mean nothing
like grains of sand it fades.


No comments: