Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 16, 2018

Magic

There is a magic to this world,
when I look around and see
that everything is filled 
with the love of you and me. 

From raindrops to sunshine, 
each season is so divine 
the most amazing energy 
flows through you and me 

Honey sweet to my lips
with just a dream of your kiss,
bringing joy to my day
as I send my love your way.

The soul like images transpire
as two spirits join in the hour,
with a sense of tranquilities
that calm the restlessness in me.

Inseparable are we for you are
 every thought and memory,
with every breath I take
I feel you inside of me.

From the moment I awake
there is not a moment to waste,
I wanna share with you
whether gray skies or blue.

The bond is ever strong
as in your arms is where I belong,
I know it to be true
with the first words " I love you."

From simple thin air
your touch is felt here,
as I close my eyes once more
I see you the one I adore.

I thought it must be a dream
don't pinch or wake me,
as I dance in your arms
and you dance here in my heart.





 
\\

No comments: