Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, July 20, 2018

Sweet Embrace







See the source image












In the garden a flower blooms,
atop the hill the willow bends,
a gentle wind through the trees
crackles a sound of whispering.

The beauty can't be denied,
like gazing up at the blue sky,
from my heart to yours a view
of the greatest love I ever knew.

Just a wish , day or dream away,
that is the magic that I celebrate.
Documenting for all of time
I write the words that make you
mine.




.


My heart broke the silence
with thoughts and dreams,
trying to understand what
this life of mine means.

Under the spiraling Elm
to the heavens high,
I gazed upon the blue
as I traveled through time.

I stopped at the chapter
and there I reviewed,
the magic of love and
what love can do.

Lifts my spirit,
touches my very heart,
breathes happiness into this life
from near and afar.

I take this moment
to document the day,
you came into my life
as it has never been the same.




No comments: