Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 01, 2019

Angel Inspired

The winds ravage the mountains
and the trees suddenly bow in defeat,
the rain fills the rising stream bed
as if the heavens continue to weep.

The storms of life are passing
as your love blankets my heart,
the calm soothes my very soul
as you warm this spirit of mine.

The song like a whisper soothes
bringing peace to this troubled mind,
sounds that magically can be heard
from your heart directly to mine.

I reached into the dark of night
and spiritually pulled you to my side,
there is where I'll rest my head
on your shoulder throughout the night.

Titillating is the energy
bringing a smile to my face,
it must be angel inspired,
that it causes my heart to race.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to see this thank for all this nice work