Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

You and I

It's a special kind of loving
that has no end in sight,
it doesn't know distance and
to the clouds it takes flight.

It can lift the spirit
put a smile on my face,
hold me through the night
and cause my heart to race.

It came without notice
and turned a day into years
this special kind of loving
is the kind you and I share.

Nothing can change
the love I feel for you
stronger with each day
it's how much "I love you"
~


I tried to find the words
but there are just to few
to express what's in my heart
and to say that" I love you."

I bartered with the heavens
my soul for just one day
to feel the magic of love
in a wonderful way.

The heavens responded
"you have all you need,
nature at your request
will help with your needs"

I bowed to the sun
may he feel the warmth of love
and brighten his life
with a reminder of our love.

The wind was waiting
it asked " what shall I send?"
"touch his cheek with my love
in the whispers of the wind."

The sky blue behind
the clouds dark and gray
are a true reminder
what is done with faith.

The snow still falling
catch a snowflake on your tongue,
I sent all my love packed
in each and everyone.

The days are shortened
giving more time to dream,
when he closes his eyes to sleep
may he see just how much he means to me.








No comments: