Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 04, 2019

Sings " In Love"

You can love a puppy, kitten or child
but falling in love is more than a smile,
I can prove it and I know it to be
as I felt the magic take a hold of me.

Morning thoughts and evening dreams
that special somethings was meant to be,
lifting my feet right off the ground
nothing can ever bring me down.

Rainbows without the rain,
sunshine when the skies are gray,
falling in love has a special way
of making the skies blue day after day.

Wanting to hold you and kiss goodnight
those are the feelings I just can't fight,
that's what happens when you fall in love
and two souls unite as one.

Singing  some silly songs
nothing we can do is ever wrong
"twinkle,  twinkle little star"
from the first you had my heart.


No comments: