Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, November 07, 2019

Let the Snow Fall

I could stay forever, 
if forever means your arms.


When I'm missing you and the skies are shy of blue,
when the darkness falls it's you I want to call.
I find myself drifting away to that very first day
you sent me your love and I knew you were the one.

The moment we shared and you showed me you care,
made me realize that you are always by myside.
I hold you in my heart and I have from the start
and this is how I know we will never let go.

My gift to you is speaking with the truth,
that I will always love nobody but you,
you'll remain in that very special way,
the meeting of two souls that take my
breath away.

Oh!Let the winter come and let the snow fall,
I have you with me that is all I'll ever need,
You warm me when it's bitter cold
with a love that never grows old.





No comments: