Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Morning Thoughts Of You

Sit here beside me
there is always room for two,
share in a loving kiss
I'm dreaming that you do.

I'll hold this visual
to see me through the day,
it brings a smile to my face
one that never fades away.


~
My fingers began moving
quickly across the keyboard,
but it was my heart talking
it kept saying "more, more,."

More of your kindness
to see me through the day,
more of your loving
is how the dreams are made.

~


I reached to the heavens
and pulled you to my side,
the powerful energy felt
toyed with my mind.

I kept my eyes closed
so my heart could see,
you are always with me
you're my wants and needs.

Wanting your sweet love
and needing all of it too,
that's why I close my eyes
and dream I'm next to you.






No comments: