Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, March 30, 2020

Deep Down Inside

I reached for a pen to write
a chapter we call life,
but the story was already written
and I doubt you can alter life.

My wishes could not be heard,
my prayers on deaf ears fall,
as I shouted out in the darkness
and nothing returned my call.

Closing my eyes I envisioned
a day with you by my side,
a sweet tender hug as I hold you
and a kiss to your lips so fine.

A smile suddenly surfaced
and I knew deep down inside,
that you are always with me
and will be time after time.

No need to worry
no sorrow allowed here,
as this place of paradise
is only for you and I to share.

Fate holds the script and
destined were you and I,
to unite in this embrace
that we chanced to find.

Nothing can change
the way that I feel for you,
it flows from my heart
directed straight to you.

No matter the time or the day
or wherever you maybe,
I'll always be there with you
as you are always here with me.







No comments: