Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 15, 2020

New Breath


~

The snow stopped falling
and the sky had quickly cleared
there in the night sky the
planet Venus seemed so near.

My sky is your sky
shining down on you and I,
we're  as close as each thought
that passes through the mind.

I could feel the tease of magic
just by closing my eyes,
I visualized your sweet being
right here next to mine.

The image quite haunting
and I shivered at the thought,
that we conquered all the barriers
and my soul was no longer lost.

Comforted by the notion
our love had reached new heights
we soar above the heavens
giving a new breath to this life.

~

Flowers in a field 
sunshine on my face,
your hand in mine
on this journey we've 
been graced. 

We leave our print 
upon the world,
in away that love
can only do.

Like a song that is
lovingly sung,
each word captures
a dream come true.

No comments: