Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Eternal Blue





I tried but couldn't do it as I
held tightly closed my eyes,
the images comforting
as we stroll with your hand
in mine.

Silly like in a child's poem
a field of blooming clover awaits,
with a  pillow for the soul
in this daydream I partake.

The smile is quite healing
there is nothing we can't do,
we'll overcome everything
as one and one is no longer two.

Our love is quite empowering
that is this special gift of two,
bridging our two worlds
as only our love can do.

Interlocked spiritually
I feel daily this embrace
as I place sweet kisses
on your face.
~




The hills are awakening
spring is finally here,
I am being a bit optimistic
with you there is no cares.

Sunshine behind the trees
now rising in the east,
as we come together
I can almost feel your
 heart beat.

Before you know it
the hills will all be green,
the shrubs are budded
quickly opening their leaves.

I heard it from the tree frogs
they are singing their spring song,
natures quick reminder
for us to remain strong.

We conquered the distance
and bridged the seas,
challenging this world
when your soul first appeared
to me.

I know we will do it,
there is nothing love can't do,
it took the dark and gray sky
and gave it an eternal blue.












No comments: