Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 28, 2020

I Love You!!!!!!!!!!

 Just one bridge in sight and it

connects your heart to mine,

with smiles and laughter

and  a joy of for ever after.


One day at a time makes me 

thankful that your are mine, 

as I hold on to your love 

wishing and dreaming in the

clouds above. 


Just one bridge in sight 

I cross it day and night, 

to feel you in my arms 

by the way of the heart. 


Songs of yesterday 

and rainbows that never fade, 

all create  atmosphere where

two as one share. 


Just one bright in sight

across the blue skies, 

unite by simple magic 

the love of two. 


Feelings of elation 

in a euphoria of sort,

has our souls soaring

like they've never soared

before. 


Just one bridge in sight

I know this is so right, 

as I cross the heavens high

into you arms each night. 


Sweet dreams good night

with hugs and kisses too, 

as I snuggle in your arms 

and whisper " I love you"







No comments: