Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

xo

Where once tales of king and queens

and castles above the heavens high, 

replaced with sweet images of love 

as they unite your soul with mine. 


The bond is quite miraculous 

to sense one's wants and needs,

while touching from a distance

and mastering the dreams. 


From my lips a song of sweet

a melody in truth unheard, 

until your ears the sound falls 

and to your heart my all. 


Time masters the moment 

and I wished there was more of,

to hold you in a warm embrace

and to join us one in place. 

~


The tears rolled down my cheek 

as the emotions were running wild

until I pulled you close as two can be

and there at that moment surfaced a smile.


I give no power to the distance

bridged by rivers and seas, 

for in my heart is where you'll remain

and stay for all eternity.


~




No comments: