Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 11, 2020

Rambling Rose

You fill the void 

in this old heart of mine, 

with all of your love 

time after time. 


Remarkable the connection

where two souls are one, 

 forever bonded together

out of the purest of love. 


The embrace of the mind

sets the spirit free, 

as we come together

for all eternity. 


So gentle your kisses

as they meet up with mine,

sweet and sweeter than 

the finest of wines. 





~



 Our love is a bit unique 

as it passed the test of time, 

traveled the distance 

to place you in these arms 

of mine. 


 One tear to my cheek

as I think of you, 

the tears of happiness

under heavens blue. 


Your touch is so gentle 

that I feel it in my heart, 

magical in its own way

which brings close the stars. 


When I am feeling lonely 

and extremely missing you, 

I gaze up at the heavens

and a dream starts anew. 













Just close your eyes 

and I'll soon be there, 

close as two can be

that is you and me. 


You must be angel sent

you have my hearts consent,

in such a loving way 

day after day. 


Just close your eyes

and I'll soon be there,

close as two can be

that is you and me


No comments: