Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Closest to My Heart

The stars nameless in the sky and the heavens can’t deny,
the day I placed your name on the brightest one.Closest to
my heart is where love first got it’s start and the explosion
that reflects is love at it's best and it shines deep in my soul

This not and ordinary day, this is not just words that people say, I
have found that special love and its not just two having fun. Once
in a while you might see someone smile but the love like ours is
the first for this millennium.


Know tears in our world, its joined by daily thrills, magic of two,
is more then common glue. You have grown to be the best part of
me and I am loving you.


The stars nameless in the sky and the heavens can’t deny,
the day I placed your name on the brightest one. Closest to
my heart where love first got it’s start and the explosion that

reflects is love at it's best and it shines deep in my soul.

No comments: