Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, April 29, 2007

By Your Side

Kick those blanket of clouds aside, I'm waking up to my sunshine.Singing and dancing by your side, taking the moment for the ride.
~
No place for dark thoughts of gloom, tears of woe, kiss me nots or
blue moons. Feeling wonderful, feeling fine, feel the warmth of your sunshine.
~
The script was written in the heavens above, cast the name of the
one I love. Skipping like a child through a daisy patch, lazy upon the field of green, green grass.
~
Can't wipe off this silly grin, it's what happens when magic sets in.High on the mountain or in a valley deep, you can't escape from my morning daydream.



Sun not yet risen

The sun not yet risen , still darkness resides
and the sounds of the hollow sing to my
surprise.



The emptiness burrowed deep inside, heard
the whispers in concert, from the birds outside.



Teary eyed and a smile on my face, as I held the
memories, to the darkness replace.



Laughter echoed and the song a new tune,
I’m wide awake and I’m still dreaming of you.

No comments: