Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Forevermore

Life the petals of a rose revealing it knows what love brings.
Something new, everyday that I'm with you, I bloom a little more.

Sings> My sun on a cloudy day, the love that cleanses with a spring rain. My dreams when all hope is lost and the song with which my heart sings. Accompany me in this garden of dreams, where you and I entwine to memories. I'll not forget the way you made me feel or the dance that didn't take much skill. You and I are forevermore from deep from the center of my core...I'll love you " till the cows home" I'll love you" when the moon glows" I'll love you" for all my days " I'll love you in an internal way... from now through our evermores...I'll be loving you...



No comments: