Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 12, 2007


I replayed the music over and over, the words touching my soul with the memories of yesterday and those of tomorrow. I felt a contentment in that I have had the chance to give love and recieve love...I felt no strings of melancholy played as I saw my heart inside of yours The gift that I feel inside of me is the magic of sharing my day with you......my love with you ...my life with you my dance in skies of blue.....every moment that I share with you

3 comments:

un dress said...

enlight.ment :)))

Rachel C Miller said...

Loneliness is the weight of a thousands hells, even amongst the busy streets a lonely soul stumbles.

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.