Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Imprint...your touch of love in everything I see.

Singing> You left your imprint on the world for me, your touch of love in everything I see. Evasive Wisteria twining high, reminds me of the magic I can't hide. Everywhere I go it's your smiling face and every bit of sunshine has your warm embrace. Mountains echo and the rivers
cry, the song of life when your by myside.
You left your imprint on the world for me, your touch of love in everything I see. The stars boast the beauty, the moon light glows in all its glory and all I see is you and me. Can't take my
eyes off of the living, birds and flowers are in the giving. Little kisses showering day and night, so delightful make my world feel right.
You left your imprint on the world for me, your touch of love in everything I see........

No comments: