Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, April 21, 2007

To the Arms of My King

'myspace
One moment of your embrace, mesmerized by the look on your face,
falling all over again, much, much deeper from deep within.
~
A world don't exist outside the world of ours filled with bliss by the hour,
falling all over again, much,much deep from deep within.
~
Every song I sing has the same the same sound where love and bliss
is found, falling all over again, much,much deeper from deep within.
~~~
To the Arms of My King
Sings>You are the dream of yesterdays song
, you are the love that knows no wrong.
Dancing with raindrops, a rainbow is found,
from my heart to your heart and all around.
~
You are the magic tomorrow brings,
you are the life in everything, running
through a field of memory, I stumbled
on love into the arms of my king.

No comments: