Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Whispering in the Darkness



Singing>

I whispered in the darkness , to hear it whisper back, love is all around us and it leaves a trail to track.


The smile that warms my heart, with the warmest thoughts of you, brings to life the many dreams that I have dreamt each night through.


Stars have fallen, to welcome you aboard, lifting us higher then we’ve ever been before.


Energy rising, released from my soul, embraces the life of love that quickly took a hold.


Dancing in the heavens, I found our special place, where heart and heart we travel in times unwritten race.

7 comments:

un dress said...

and then...

whispering in the light!?






:)kiss rachel

Rachel C Miller said...

In the light I shouted and I was blinded by the response.

un dress said...

and then you crossed

the living god energy!

and you see everything now.

clearly...

~sometimes i do.

usually after crying a

lot...

kiss of orange light rachel!!

good night to you *

Rachel C Miller said...

The loudest of fallen tears, cleansed the window of the soul, in the clearing lay the answers instilled from the heavens, the magic of self reflection, for in me were the answers awaiting the freedom of voice.

un dress said...

thanks rachel!

thanks for this last comment!!

it´s so full of sense to me this very moment that i cried...
i just post a new text right now.
a letter that i´ve written to a friend and that means...
i still don´t know what to me...

thanks a lot rachel!

un dress said...

you speak of the freedom of

voice.

i see i feel i deeply

understand...

un dress said...

good morning rachel!

have a nice day. TO.DAY !!



:)