Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, July 01, 2007

From My Lips

My mind is running so fast,
my body is having a hard time keeping up with it.

~~~~~~~

Roses of wood, balsa carved
whisper in silence as the
secrets unfold.

My heart to your heart,
as story tells, a love so
strong it conquered hell.

The taste of sweetness not of
lips, the succulent juices the
soul can't resist.

Destroys the walls that distance
built with a bridge of love and
a life long kiss.

Feel me walking by your side,
hold my hand as we move the
hands of time.

A journey new as each day begins,
with a stroll through life beyond the
countless sins.

Rising high above the clouds we are
where true love can be found. Free,
and beautiful, magical and safe, we
are in the arms of Love's embrace.

~~~

The words are not of a story, nor of love lost or found, what you see appearing, in every sky of blue and written in the hillside with the rays of sun penetrating through. This is the energy given to desire, to create a flame of passion that ignites the very hour. Feel the warmth inside you, don't deny that it exist and when you close your eyes tonight, you'll know it's from my lips.




No comments: